AD Keyboard Simulate Five Key Module Analog Button for Arduino/Winniduino Sensor Expansion Board
- The AD Keyboard module allows you to read the five key states using an analog port instead of the Arduino IO port. With the Arduino sensor expansion board, you may interact with several buttons.
- An analog port is occupied by 5 buttons, which saves resources.
- During analog acquisition, push the various buttons for various voltage outputs.
- Omron button of excellent quality, responsive and long-lasting
- Compatible with Arduino/Winniduino sensor interface for Arduino/Winniduino platform
- AD Keyboard is an analog keyboard module that includes schematics and Arduino/Winniduino test code.
- A voltage of operation: Analog signal is the data type for the operating voltage controller.
- PH 2.5-3P Interfaced Type
- Dimensions: 68 x 33mm (approx.)
There are no reviews yet.