Instructions for use:
- Installing the microcontroller, 28-pin, 40-pin microcontroller left aligned 28/40P (A) This flag line short-circuit cap on the A position.
- The 8,14,18,20-pin microcontroller aligned on the left 8P/14P/18P/20P flag line (B), shorting cap on the B position.
- The ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 crystal head or 6Pin Block programming connection for programming the programming operation. (Note: a separate program of the seat can not be programmed the chip is programmed functions)
The socket supports the following programming microcontroller:
- PIC16/18XX 40PIN Series devices (except 16F59)
- PIC16/18XX 28PIN Series devices (except 16F57)
- PIC16/18XX 18PIN Series devices
- The PIC 8PIN/14PIN/20PIN family of devices (except 10FXX)
- 1 x Universal Programmer Socket