NRF24L01+ wireless data transmission module 2.4G / the NRF24L01 upgrade version 2Mbit/s NRF24L01 Socket Adapter plate Board – nrf24L01
The NRF24L01 is a single-chip transceiver, a wireless transceiver operating in the 2.4-2.5GHz worldwide ISM band. It includes the frequency generator, enhanced SchockBurstTM mode controller, power amplifier crystal amplifier modulator-demodulator output power channel selection, and protocol set by the SPI interface to develop a deficient current consumption, lower current consumption mode of 12.3mA. When in transmit mode, the emission power is 6dBm, and the current consumption is 9.0mA, the power-down, and standby modes are used. Ball to open ISM band with maximum transmit power of 0dBm and license-free use. 100m range (open space)
- Single-chip transceiver
- Protocol set by the SPI interface.
- Low electricity consumption.
- Lower current consumption mode 12.3mA
- Power-down mode
- Standby mode
- Transmit mode emission power 6dBm
- Consumption is 9.0mA
- Open ISM band maximum 0dBm transmit power
- Support six channels of data reception
- Low operating voltage: 1.9 ~~ 3.6V low-voltage
- High-rate: 2Mbps, the air transmission time is very short
- Multi-frequency points: 125 frequency points
- 4 ultra-compact: built-in 2.4GHz antenna compact 15x29mm
- Low power consumption: Start-up time greatly reduces the current consumption.
- Low application cost: NRF24L01 integrates all RF protocol high-speed signal processing sections
NRF24L01 Socket Adapter Module
- The operating voltage of a wireless module is typically 3.3 volts, but the standard 51 microcontroller operates at 5 volts. This module is a simple-to-shop wireless module with 51 single system board used in conjunction.
- This module can represent any of 51 shops and is attached directly to the system board, making it simple to utilize.
- It’s for the NRF24L01+ Module with 8 Pins.
- This is a basic socket board for the onboard AMS1117-3.3 chip in the NRF24L01 Wireless module.
- It is compatible with the NRF24L01 Wireless Module, which is available in our store.
The link layer is fully integrated in the module, very easy to develop. Automatic retransmission function, automatic detection and retransmission of lost packets, the retransmission time and the number of retransmission can be software-controlled automatic storage is not received the packet of the response signal auto-answer, after the receipt of a valid data, the module automatically sends the reply fixed frequency detection signals without any additional programming Carrier Detect – built-in hardware CRC error detection and point-to-multipoint communication address control packet transmission error counter and carrier detection can be used for frequency hopping set can also set up six to receive the channel address, can have a choice of open receive channel standard the pin Dip2.54MM spacing interfaces for embedded applications.
There are no reviews yet.