This service is intended for hobbyists, makers and small businesses to get initial PCB prototypes done in Canada at a lower cost and fast turnover time. We are capable of manufacturing single-sided and double-sided PCBs fast with reasonable quality using our in-house fabrication technique.
Typical manufacturing time – 1-2 days
Shipping time 2-5 days(depending on the shipping method you select and where you live in Canada)
Pickup is available in the Winnipeg city area.
- Layers 1 or 2
- PCB Material FR-4/ FR-1(special request)
- Thickness Tolerance (t≥1.0 mm) ± 10%
- Thickness Tolerance (t<1.0 mm) ± 0.1 mm
- Minimum PCB track 0.5 mm or 19 mil
- Minimum Track/Vias Space 0.5 mm or 19 mil
- Minimum Pads Space 0.7 mm or 27 mil
- Drilling Hole Diameter (Mechanical) (Via or through-hole components) 0.9/1/1.5/3 mm
- Solder Pad Size 1.5 mm or more
- Solder Mask (Service is not available currently)
- Silk Screen (Service is not available currently)
How to Order?
1. Choose your options above, include the PCB size, layers, How many boards etc
2. Verify that your Gerber files comply with all the specs, and upload them at checkout.
We also support professional PCB manufacturing services through our Canadian PCB supplier (starting at CAD $350) and our overseas supplier (starting at CAD $50). Contact us for a professional PCB manufacturing service. For large quantities and special options, please contact us at email@example.com
Gerber Files: Upload at checkout.
- Top layer
- Bottom layer
- Solder Stop Mask top
- Solder Stop Mask Bottom
- Silk Top
- Silk Bottom
- Drill file
- Mechanical layer/Outline
1. Note that Gerber files must be RS-274x format
2. Drill file(pcbname.TXT) should be Excellon format, and make sure it includes drills size and position data
3. Besides the production Gerber files, We also accept PCB files generated by KiCAD, Easy EDA
4. Please leave a comment in the order for special requirements
There are no reviews yet.